An average Indian will relocate a fewer number of times in his/her lifetime. But there are times, such as a good job posting, education needs of children when you have no option but to make a move. Let us assume, you need to make a shift from Mumbai to the capital of our country. It is a complete change from South India to the Northern part. So, the first excellent job, you will have to do is to select trustworthy Movers and Packers from Mumbai to Delhi team. There are also 5 most important factors you must consider before relocation to a new city.
- Weather/Climate - Mumbai city has a moderate climate. The summers are not too hot nor the rains in winter very severe. But in Delhi, there are very hot summers and cold winters. Do you have family seniors or children who have problems in adjusting to the weather? Then you need to consider.
- Safety - There are many areas even in smart cities, where safety is a concern. Is the area where you are going to relocate to Delhi a good choice? You need to check properly the crime rate before choosing a home in a new city (or Delhi).
- Schools/Colleges - Do you have children studying in colleges/schools? Then, you need to relocate to a home that has a nearby reputed school or college. Being young, they may take time to adapt to the new surroundings.
- Job Security - Before relocation to a new city, you need to check if the skills you possess for getting a job are high in the area. If you lose your job and find difficulty in getting another, then it will be a grim situation. Do not forget to check if the companies in the Delhi area (your relocation centre) are working in full force or completely shutting shop.
- Cost of Living - You may get a 50 percent hike from your Mumbai salary, but consider the cost of living in Delhi. Do the calculations by including factors such as house rent, cost of essential items sold in the area and more. Then you can make the right decision. If you are going to save less money, then you need to make plans to relocate to a middle class locality.
You can also include other factors such as lifestyle, cost of commuting to the office from your new home and others. But the above mentioned are the 5 most important factors you must consider prior to relocating to a new city.