The footwear industry has been growing rapidly over the past few decades. There are so many varieties of shoe styles for both men and women. If you’re searching for a list of shoe styles online, you can see more than 80 shoe styles described by shoe designers.
Even when you’ve narrowed down your search to men’s boots for sale online, you would still find many different variations. For women, the option is even much more widely. If we get into detail, I can list more than 20 types of women’s shoes on the market. But in general, the shoes are divided into four categories, flat footwear, heels, boots, and athletic shoes. In this article, we’re going to talk about the latest one, athletic shoes.
Three Types of Walking Shoes
When you’re shopping for women’s walking shoes, you can find a variety of shoes. Here are 3 types of walking shoes you can find on the athletic shoe store:
1. Motion-control shoes -This type of shoes is the most rigid walking shoes. They are durable but tend to be heavy. Specifically built to limit the extent of pronation, motion control shoes have an inflexible design. Therefore, this type of shoe fits perfectly for people who are heavy and have flat feet.
2. Cushioned shoes - Compared to running, walking has less impact on your feet. Cushioned shoes are the types of shoes with the softest midsoles, less support, and medium flexibility. Many walkers enjoy walking using evenly cushioned shoes, and this shoe is suitable for a long walk distance. But you need to be cautious about excessive cushions on your walking shoes that can damage your joints and foot muscles.
3. Lightweight walking shoes - Lightweight walking shoes are very comfortable to use since they’re flexible and lightweight. This shoe allows you to walk at your most comfortable speed and offers excellent performance. However, lightweight walking shoes tend to lack cushioning and may not suitable for a longer walk. They’re also less durable and may wear out faster if heavily used.
According to Dr. Curry, a recognized podiatrist, a sneaker is one of the best shoes for your feet. The reason is that athletic shoes are usually providing enough support for your feet.
However, you need to remember that unlike many men’s boots for sale online that tend to be more durable, the average lifespan for sneakers is around six months or 500 miles. So if you frequently use your sneaker, check the condition of your shoes constantly. Avoid using worn-out sneakers because it would increase your risk of injury.
What to Consider When Looking for Women’s Walking Shoes
If you enjoy a morning walk, you need a good pair of women’s shoes for walking. Choosing the right shoes will prevent you from suffering from a foot injury. But with so many options available on the market today, selecting the shoe to buy can be challenging. Here are a few tips on finding the perfect walking shoes to fit your needs:
1. Purchase the right size of shoes. As classic as the advice goes, many people still buy shoes that don’t allow their feet to snuggle comfortably. Choosing a smaller shoe size will put too much pressure on your feet and cause pain, while selecting a bigger shoe size wouldn’t provide your feet with the necessary support.
2. Check the shoe’s breathability. When you go for a walk, your heart rate will intensify. Choosing breathable shoes will allow the moisture out and maintain comfort while walking.
3. Try it on. Sometimes the shoe size can vary depending on the styles and brands. The best way to know if the shoe is a perfect fit for you is to try it on.
If you’re looking for high-quality and affordable Women’s shoes for walking, you can visit Hansensurf. The website offers many different shoes for women. You can also find if you want to buy a gift for your partner