Clear water bottles are perhaps the most commonly used household item. It is needed by each and every one of us. Whether it is at the dining table or whether it is in the living room watching something interesting on TV, we need water now and then to quench our thirst. We also need these bottles when we work and children need them for carrying to schools in their backpacks. Hence, there is no doubt that clear water bottles are extremely popular and very much in demand. If we are able to use our imagination and come out with PERSONALISED CLEAR WATER BOTTLES, it could make a wonderful gifting option. There is nothing more pleasing for a person to receive a gift where his or her name is engraved. Every time the water bottle is used, it is quite obvious that the person concerned will remember the person who has gifted it. With Christmas just a few days away, there is no doubt that these clear water bottles could be a great gifting option.
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE
However, before choosing these water bottles, for other purposes, there are a few important things that one should bear in mind. You must make sure that the quality of these water bottles are top class and there cannot be any relaxation on this. We are listing down a few important things to keep in mind when buying these clear water bottles either for personal use or for gifting purposes.
· Appearance matters. Always make sure that you buy clear water bottles that combine the best of looks with the best of performance. They should be well-designed and should be attractive when it is used or even when it is kept on the table.
· Make sure that you choose the right size. These clear water bottles are available in different sizes. Hence, make sure that you choose the right size. For example, if you are planning to give something to a young child, then it would be better to choose a clear water bottle that is not too big or heavy in size.
· Is it properly insulated? This is another question you must bear in mind. Though glass water bottles are not as insulated as thermos flasks or other such containers, they should be able to keep the water reasonably hot or cold at least for a couple of hours. Make sure that the lid is of the best quality and does not cause water spill-overs.
· Are they easily washable? Glass water bottles need to be cleaned regularly and they should be compatible with dishwasher or hand washing as the case may be. The mouth should be reasonably big to insert cleaners and have the bottle cleaned.
· Best materials. Plastic or glass are commonly used, though there is a gradual shift to reusable plastic. Make sure that the plastic is of good quality, non-toxic and should not also cause allergies and other problems.
· The bottle should allow easy personalisation in case the customers want it.
Gifting a personalised clear water bottle without any doubt is one of the best options. It is cost effective and offers that personal touch that may be missing in many other gifts.