Radio frequency identification tags are one of the tracking systems in modern days. It uses an intelligent barcode to identify the product. In addition, it is a board category of smart labels encompassing NFC, UHF and other tags. This tag uses radio frequency technology to transmit information to the reader from tags. After that, it transforms data into a Radio frequency identification desktop. You can buy quality RFID chips for your business from the best RFID Tag Exporters. When you desire to set up an RFID solution, you should understand the difference between all RFID tags. Read on to learn more information about RFID tags.
Different kinds of RFID tags
There are plenty of RFID tags on the marketplace, such as low frequency, ultra-high frequency and high frequency. Every tag type has unique features, so you can consider them and pick the right one for your business. Take a look at different kinds of RFID tags:
• Low-frequency RFID tags read the code slowly and small read range. It is used in the application where the RFID label is attached to the metal substrate like automobiles and more.
• High-frequency RFID tags have high memory capacity and maximum read range, making them perfect for cataloguing library media. Near field communication tag is a famous smart label under the HF RFID group.
• The ultra-high frequency tag offers a higher read range, which is suitable for retail inventory, item tracking and more. The cost of this RFID tag is cheaper than other types.
Where can RFID tags be used?
RFID technology is used in many industries due to its security and durability. Four components are available in the RFID system: readers, tags, antennae and an information processing system. These components work together to track the item and convey information properly. As an alternative to barcodes, RFID tags are used in the many businesses such as
• Asset tracking
• Warehouse management
• Tracking vehicles and pets
• Equipment tracking
• Supply chain logistic
• Customer service
• Track patients with Alzheimer’s disease
• Increase visibility in the supply chain
You can implement the RFID technology in your business and save more time. RFID Tag Suppliers provide varieties of products at different prices. All products are designed with quality, performance and range in mind. Therefore, you don’t want to worry about the quality of products. In addition, the tag provides enhanced data encryption that hackers cannot duplicate. For this reason, many people are using RFID tags.