The Abortion pill Mtp Kit is the combined pack of abortion pills that are utilized by women who want to end the surprising pregnancy within a few days. It is the primary kit that is only utilized when your gestation is up to 12 weeks. The abortion kit contains the two essential medicines Mifepristone and Misoprostol that complete the process easily. It is also available by the other name RU-486 that is manufactured by Cipla. Medicines that are composed in the pack are prescribed drugs that are only available when your trimester stage is below or up to 84 days. It is not safe to use the tablets if you are pregnant is over 12 weeks. Before proceeding to the abortion procedure, you should have a consultation with your doctor to have safe and secure termination.
What are the compositions of the MTP kit?
• The pack has the composition of two active ingredients Misoprostol & Mifepristone, which works by blocking and developing a contraction in the pregnancy hormone progesterone.
• The Mifepristone is the tablet that belongs to the synthetic steroid and, Misoprostol is the tablet that belongs to the synthetic prostaglandin.
What is MTP Kit?
The Abortion Pill Kit is the combination of two essential medicines that are utilized for medical abortion (termination process). There is one pill of Mifepristone of 200mg and four pills of Misoprostol of 800mcg (single tablet is of 200mcg). Women opt for medical abortion because they get full privacy and security for conducting medical abortion at anyplace safely. Before using the MTP kit, you should have the guidelines from the gynecologist.
What is the mechanism of the medications present in the combined kit?
• Mifepristone is the synthetic steroid that acts as an anti-progesterone that shows the action by beginning the pregnancy. After swallowing the tablet, the pill creates contraction and allows the dilating and widening of the opening of the cervix.
• Misoprostol is the synthetic prostaglandin that acts as a potent antagonist that secrets gastric acid in the female body. The medicine takes action by again creating a contraction in the uterus. It also allows softening the neck and contracting the uterus and, allowing it in expelling the remaining part of pregnancy through bleeding.
What is the method to consume the medication in Home Abortion Kit?
The process of administration of mifepristone and misoprostol is:
• The initial pill mifepristone is the primary tablet that begins the process. It is made to consume orally immediately after the consultation.
• Then, after maintaining the gap for one or two days, a woman should consume the second tablet misoprostol. This abortion pill can be consumed, orally, and vaginally.
• The method of consuming the abortion pill orally is by placing the tablet in the cheek pouches or under the tongue for 30 minutes until all four tablets doing not get dissolve.
• The vaginal insertion method is a woman who has to take a comfortable position, and then she has to insert all the tablets one-by-one in the vagina.
What are the expected after-effects of the termination kit?
• The common side effect that is occurred from mifepristone are dizziness, headache, feeling weak, stomach upset, pain in the belly, and little spotting.
• The common side effect that occurs from misoprostol are cramping, abdominal pain, menstrual disorder, agonizing while menstruation and post-menopause, spotting, vaginal bleeding, and pain in the upper body (breast).
• If you experience any other side effects then, immediately consult the expert or right away call them for medical attention.
What is the warning that should be avoided when using a home abortion kit?
• Reasons why you should take advice from a doctor before going for an abortion are because it is necessary to share all the medical details with the consultant as he/she does not know about your health issues.
• Do not take abortion pills if you are allergic to the ingredients of MTP.
• Do not use the termination kit if you already had an ectopic pregnancy as this medicine does not work on this pregnancy.
From where can I buy the cheapest abortion pills?
You can buy the medicines from any online pharmacy that provides Mtp kit Overnight delivery, where you will get the pills as early as before the abortion procedure.