The nitrogen generator systems are implemented mostly in laboratories throughout the world for supplying the purest form of Nitrogen. You can deploy the nitrogen generators within your laboratory as these machines can generate approx. 99.99% pure nitrogen with a single push of a button. Nitrogen generation systems are an efficient means of supplying instrument gas. Unlike a gas cylinder, you won't have to worry about the nitrogen gas generators running out of gas. Yes, a nitrogen gas generator is known for supplying high-quality gas consistently and constantly. Nitrogen doesn't react with other chemicals or elements, so it is often called inert gas. The earth's atmosphere is surrounded by around 78% of Nitrogen, which indicates, Nitrogen can be found in abundance.
Nitrogen is an inert gas. It is non-reactive with chemicals or other elements. Nitrogen was discovered by Daniel Rutherford in the year 1722 and has been allotted the atomic number 7. There are two types of nitrogen generator systems, namely PSA N2 generating system and Membrane N2 generating system.
Benefits of a nitrogen generator system
- Reduction of long-term operating costs: Installing a nitrogen generator in your laboratory can cut down unnecessary and repetitive operating costs related to tank rental, delivery, or administration. All this can add up to huge and long-term savings.
- You won't have to worry about supply constraints: A membrane nitrogen generating system uses only a line of several compressed systems. In addition, it deploys the ambient air to ensure the continuous and pure flow of nitrogen gas. You won't have to plug it inside an electric power supply system. You can check out more about the membrane N2 generating system by reaching out to a reliable supplier. Eventually, it's a good option if you're willing to cut down your electricity costs in the long run.
- The purity and flow rate is adjustable: With the help of a PSA nitrogen generator, controlling the purity and flow rate of the Nitrogen can vary as per the specific needs of your application.
- The nitrogen generators are portable and compact: A nitrogen generator comes with an unchanging and small footprint. The generator's slim and sleek tower design consumes very less floor space than an array of canisters.
- They require very less maintenance: You won't have to reload or move these systems around. It's a one-time-easy-fit device as you'll have to move it after five to ten years only, especially in case of a filter change.
Benefits of the N2 generator systems
- Optimization of CAPEX/OPEX
- increasing the possibilities of co-production of liquids
- Can include storage and backup vaporizers
- They're safe and reliable
- They're easy to maintain and operate