We’ll explore the slight distinctions between the two in this blog and help you better comprehend both ideas. We’ll start with a quick review of both marketing tactics before diving in and showing you how you can use them to your advantage.
Let’s know what exactly are the similarities of Retargeting & Remarketing-
Retargeting and Remarketing may have different short-term goals. But in the long-term, they are equally focused on increasing sales conversions for a business. More specifically, both marketing practices seek to:
- Advertise to audiences who have interacted with your brand/business in the past.
- Engage qualified audiences who are likely to purchase from you.
- Build brand recognition and leave a lasting impression on target customers.
Importance & Different Platforms of Retargeting-
You’re missing out on conversions that might be yours if you’re not using Retargeting to its maximum potential in your internet marketing campaign. Here are some reasons why a Retargeting ad campaign is essential, among other things:
- Retargeting allows you to recall prior visitors of your unique products and services with well-curated display adverts no matter where they have previously engaged with your website.
- They might be surfing the web, examining social media, or watching a movie-you may address them with retargeting advertisements as long as they’re online.
- Assists you in providing your users with an appropriate advertising experience.
Top platforms that you can use to run a Retargeting display ad:
- Google Ads (Pay Per Click): Running Retargeting google ads is the most popular practice.
- Facebook: Running retargeting Facebook ads is a tried & tested method you can explore.
- AdRoll: is another excellent platform for running ads.
Importance of Remarketing-
Of the many reasons that make Remarketing a vital part and parcel of your online marketing strategy, here are some of the few points that stand out:
- Through Remarketing email campaigns, you can drive audience action towards meeting an appropriate conversion goal. More specifically: it helps users achieve a purchase despite any moment of prior uncertainty they may have had.
- Through discount announcement emails, you can apprise users of existing discounts on your website. This may trigger those users to make a purchase who were previously limited by their budget constraints.
- By sending out timely cart abandonment emails, you can remind a user of the outcomes of their interest and spearhead an online purchase. This is a powerful tool. It encourages users who may not have performed a transaction due to several reasons such as poor internet connectivity, lack of money in the present, etc., to make a purchase.
Optimizing Retargeting Ads-
- Frequency: Ad frequency should be moderated based on the behaviour of your target audience. While reminding prospects of your brand is essential for awareness, doing it too often might anger them.
Multiple Ad Copies-
- Make a good balance of diverse ad content and creatives when creating your display advertising. Not only will you see several variations of the same product diversity in your commercials, but it will also help your target audience get more familiar with your brand, its USP, product features, price, and more.
Optimizing Remarketing Campaign-
- Compelling emails: Make sure your emails are captivating, explicit, and on-point, whether you’re creating cart abandonment reminders, pitching an email for a new product.
- Setting up Alerts/Reminders: Any new changes should be disclosed to users as soon as possible. Because your prospects have already expressed an interest in purchasing, you should use perfectly timed email alerts to encourage them to act quickly.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require Retargeting or Remarketing services. We at DigiComm are a Leading Digital Marketing Compnay for Real Estate specializing in these services and consistently delivering substantial results for our clients.