A healthy diet is a diet helps to improve our overall health. A good diet provides human body with essential and adequate energy. It may contain fruits, vegetables and whole grains. The requirements for a healthy diet include variety of plant and animal based foods. Although a non-plant source of vitamin B12 is needed for those following diet. Various nutrition guides are published by governmental to educate all the people on what they should eat for healthy in their life. Nutrition facts are also mandatory for the consumers to choose between foods and components relevant to health in their life.
A healthy diet may help to prevent the diseases like heart disease, stroke and diabetes. It also helps reduce your risk of cancers and help to keep a healthy weight. This is the explain of principles of a healthy diet. It is general advice for most people that the advice may be different for certain groups of people including pregnant women.
Following are some healthy snack options that can be added to your diet chart for weight loss for female:
- Must have freshly prepared.
- Ensure to have all the food groups in your diet plan regularly.
- In breakfast bread and eggs are good choices.
- Breakfast should be taken within 30 munities of waking up from bed.
- Lunch should be a medium curd or rice
- Dinner should be light
- Dinner should be taken at least 2 hrs before go to bed.
- Apart from the main meals, there should be 2-3 minute meals as well.
- The meals can consist of fruits, nuts, salads, peanuts etc.
- Packages, processes foods should be avoided.
- Must drink Water which is a very important element of a balanced diet.
- One meal a week can be a cheat meal, however, ensures not to go overboard during this time.
- Avoid things like a zero crab diet or starvation to lose weight.
For more details about Diet chart click here
What to drink for good diet
Water: Drink lots of water is best for health.During meal time, you can eat whatever you want to. As losing weight is your primary goal try to avoid rich food, like a cheese burger or yummy pizza. Instead, try to have healthier and lighter foods which will keep you active throughout the day. You can obviously eat your favorite junk food items maintaining limit don’t cross limit
Keep some things in mind when trying this diet and The first two weeks will be very tough for you but The body will take time to get accustomed to this new routine. You will have to fight your cravings and have to resist the sight of those mouth-watering food your friends, family or co-workers. You may feel exhausted at times you have to control yourself. But, if you are strong mentally and are determined, then you will after some time you will used to it.
Fruit juice: Fruits are good for health and also increase our body immunity and help to prevent many disease .so in your regular meal or food you have to drink pure fruits juice so that you can keep your body strong and fit.