We are constantly striving to make our home shine. While we make every effort to keep our home clean, some areas remain unclean due to a lack of time. However, after a while, we discover that these areas scream for our attention and require nothing less than a thorough cleaning. To begin a deep cleaning project, we must first understand what it is and how it differs from regular cleaning.
Dusting, vacuuming, and laundry on a regular basis keep the house clean and tidy. Furthermore, once a year, it is worthwhile to scrub and clean the areas that are overlooked during routine cleaning. However, cleaning the entire house at once can be overwhelming. Taking on one room at a time, on the other hand, can make the process go more smoothly. Here are the steps for deep cleaning your home. This list is room-specific, and it divides the process into smaller, more manageable steps:
Things to do before beginning a deep cleaning of your home
Remove the clutter
Before you begin deep cleaning, you must first declutter the rooms. Put everything that has accumulated on the floor, on top of counters, and on tabletops back where it belongs. It is also a good time to get rid of items you no longer need.
Create a strategic plan.
Cleaning the entire house can be overwhelming, so tackle one room at a time. Divide the cleaning task into days or weeks, depending on how long you believe it will take to clean each individual room.
Are you looking flat for sale in kharghar?
Keep all of your tools close at hand.
Before you begin cleaning, make sure you have everything you need. You don't want to run out of a cleaning agent or a scrubber in the middle of the process. Here is a list of what you will need for a thorough cleaning:
• Baking soda
• Brush with stiff bristles
• Dusting cloths (microfiber or any soft cloths).
• Gloves to protect your hands when using cleaning solutions
• Multi-purpose cleaner
• A vacuum cleaner with extension accessories
• White vinegar
• Window and glass cleaner
• Wood cleaner or polish
How do you thoroughly clean your bedroom?
A tidy and well-organized bedroom promotes rest and relaxation. Here are some quick cleaning tips for your bedroom:
• Bed sheets, pillow cases, and duvet covers should all be washed.
• To remove dust and dirt from the mattress, clean it with a cloth or vacuum it. Flip the mattress according to the manufacturer's instructions.
• Organize your closet by properly storing clean clothes in wardrobes and storing dirty clothes for washing.
• Dust all surfaces in the bedroom, including dressers, vanities, desks, windows, curtains, light fixtures, and ceiling fans, beginning at the top.
• Use a damp soft cloth or a multi-purpose cleaner to clean all surfaces. Take note of every nook and cranny in the room.
• If stains appear on the walls, combine soap and water in a container, dab a cloth in the soap solution, and wipe the stains away.
• Vacuum or mop the entire room, paying special attention to the areas under furniture, such as behind dressers and under beds.
• Using a window and glass cleaner, clean all of the room's windows and mirrors.
• Replace your pillow covers and duvet covers over your comforters, and finish making your bed. Your thoroughly cleaned bedroom is now ready!
How do you thoroughly clean your kitchen?
A lot of grime and dust accumulates in the kitchen, particularly over shelves and behind the refrigerator, and is not removed during routine cleaning. Here is a thorough cleaning routine for your kitchen:
• Dust the walls and tiles in the kitchen.
• To remove stains from the walls, combine one-fourth teaspoon of soap and one cup of warm water and apply to the stained area. Scrub thoroughly, then rinse and dry with a clean cloth.
• Take everything out of the cabinets. Throw away anything that has expired or is no longer needed.
• Wipe the inside and outside of the cabinets with a damp cloth.
• Reassemble the cabinets and reorganise the containers and jars in the pantry.
• Remove everything from the refrigerator. Throw away anything that has expired or is no longer needed.
• Clean the shelves with a damp cloth first, then a dry cloth.
• Reorganize and restock everything.
• Dust the top and sides of the refrigerator and vacuum the back.
• Wipe all light fixtures, doorknobs, and light switches down.
• sanitise the microwave and stovetop
• Scrub the sink and clean all of the faucets.
• Wash all dirty kitchen towels and cloths.
• Clean the countertops.
• Sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Your spotless kitchen is ready!
How to Thoroughly Clean Your Bathroom
Regular deep cleaning of your bathroom will help you keep it clean by preventing the accumulation of stains and germs.
• Remove everything from the bathroom shelves, cabinets, and counter.
• Throw away all expired items and donate what is no longer needed.
• Wipe down all cabinets and shelves with a damp cloth and then a dry cloth. Wipe down all items and reorganise them in the cabinets and shelves.
• Scrub all stains from showers, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets with cleaning liquids before thoroughly washing them.
• With a streaky cloth, clean all of the light fixtures, mirrors, and window treatments.
• -no cleaning solution
• Wipe down and clean the glass shower doors.
• Scrub and clean the bathroom tiles, paying special attention to the grout.
• Combine half a cup baking soda and half a cup lemon juice in a half bucket of warm water to make an organic natural homemade cleaning solution. Scrub the stain away with the cleaning cloth dipped in the solution.
• Handles and doorknobs should be cleaned and disinfected.
• Place the cloth curtains and bathmats in the washing machine.
• Using a suitable cleaning agent, clean and mop the bathroom floor. With these simple steps, you can have a germ-free, clean bathroom!
How do you thoroughly clean your living room?
Here are the steps to quickly and easily deep clean your living room:
• Remove all cushions from couches and chairs until the cleaning is completed.
• Remove all of the curtains and use old sheets to cover the furniture.
• Begin the cleaning process at the top. Wipe with a damp cloth or a cleaning agent first, then with a dry cloth.
• Clean the ceiling and walls.
• Wipe down the curtain rods and the ceiling fans.
• Dust and clean the windows and wall decorations.
• Remove the cover and vacuum the furniture and the areas beneath it.
• Wipe down the furniture.
• You can also polish your furniture according to the directions on the container of wood polish.
• Vacuum or wash the curtains, covers, rugs, and carpets according to the manufacturer's instructions.
• Surfaces, light switches, lamps, tables, doorknobs, handles, desks, and electronics should all be cleaned.
• Return the clean curtains, covers, and rugs to the room. Your tidy living room is now ready for use!
You can incorporate this room-by-room routine into your annual cleaning routine. Nothing beats coming home to a clean, tidy, and sparkling house.
Source From:- navimumbaihouses