Qatar Attestation is a document issued by an attesting body. It is used to authenticate the identity of an individual or entity. In this article, we will discuss the process of obtaining Qatar Attestation in detail.
What is Qatar Attestation?
Qatar Attestation is a process where you can get attested by an authorized officer of your country or state. You can get this attestation from the embassy or consulate of your country. Qatar Attestation is a government-issued document that verifies your identity and confirms that you are who you say you are. It is required for all Qatar businesses and expatriates living there. It is also required for anyone applying for a visa to Qatar or for any sort of contract with the country’s government or authority.
Purpose of Qatar Attestation
- For admission purposes
- Getting visas work permit
- For pursuing higher studies
- For getting licenses
- For expanding businesses, etc.
Why is Qatar Attestation important?
Qatar Attestation is one of the most important documents used by many employers in Qatar. The job applicant has to submit his/her passport to the employer for attestation, which confirms that the applicant is a genuine citizen of Qatar. The Ministries of Qatar issue Qatar Attestation on a person’s certificate. The certificate is issued to verify that a person is not a citizen of another country and has never been a citizen of any other country.
Process of Qatar Attestation
- Notary Attestation
- MEA Attestation
- Qatar Embassy Attestation
- MOFA Attestation
What are the different types of documents that need a Qatar Attestation?
- Educational certificates
- Non-educational certificates
- Commercial certificates
General Purpose of Educational Certificate Attestation for Qatar-
A) Education Certificates–
- To obtain an employment visa / labour Card for most of the designation.
B) Non Educational / Vital Certificates–
- To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws.
- For the admission of child in the school (via Transfer Certificate)
C) Power of Attorney / Memorandum or Article of Association–
- To get the right to sell properties in Home Country.
- For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in Home Country does not wish to extend the partnership.
- To open Bank account.
- Company Registration.
D) To get the experience certificate attested–
- Required by Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Lab Technician etc to write the MOH and DOH.
- UPDA registration for Engineers.
Process of Educational certificate attestation from Qatar embassy
- Step 1
- Attestation from the human resource development department of the respective state
- Step 2
- Attestation done by the Ministry of external affairs of the state
- Step 3
- Attestation from the embassy of Qatar which is located in New Delhi, India
Process of non educational document attestation from Qatar embassy
- Step 1
- State home department of respective states should attest it first.
- Step 2
- Then the ministry of external affairs should attest it.
- Step 3
- At last the attestation from the Qatar embassy should be done.
We are at attestation.in providing the best attestation services with a real-time tracking facility for our customers. We are a team of talented attestation experts who work on the entire attestation needs of our clients.